The Pros:
*The weather!! OMG. I needed a jacket at night and in the mornings. It warms up to about 78 by midday.
*Everyone walks and people actually stop and patiently wait to let you cross.
*The history and historic parts that are available for exploration
*Its got mountains AND beaches
*Little Italy
*Gaslamp Quarter
*Balboa Park and the Zoo
*Swim clubs
*Everyone seems truly at peace and coexists peacefully (again, seemingly so)
The Cons:
*It's not Texas
*It's expensive as crap to live here
*Traffic
*Paying for parking where ever you go or not being able to find a place to park period.
*L.A.
*Affording a 758 sq.ft. house is attainable, but for the price-in Rockwall- we could buy a 4,000 sq.ft. home...and have money left over.
I don't care. I still love it here. I'm glad the boys have enjoyed their time here and have an appreciation for the city of San Diego. 12 years ago, I fell in love with this place and promised I'd bring my kids back in hopes they'd love it as much. Makes me happy!

Haha. We are glad you are still here.
ReplyDelete