Consensus? Go if you have a Lego-loving kid, BUT do the buy an adult ticket-get a free kid ticket coupon thing. You can find them in the back of the Lego magazines that come in the mail.
This kid can climb anything. $2 and he was up the tree almost before I was able to take my lens cap off.
This is merely a collage of a FEW of the Star Wars Lego setups. In no way, shape, or form would I force you to sit through all 900 pictures. B loved it!
Ok. I found these Lego setups funny and some kinda twisted.
Are these pimps?
The Afros kill me!
He's breakdancing...I think.
Lego Squatch
Not just any ordinary Mt. Rushmore (Count Rushmore!!). Noo, there's a tiny Lego guy using a q-tip to clean out Washington's ear. Classy and yet, my kind of humor.
WTH?! The Lego guy has had a massive accident and...yeah. WTH, you guys?!

No comments:
Post a Comment