Katie and I went sightseeing around town while the kids were down for a nap with JB and Brian. We stumbled upon this little kitschy shop called Gratitude. The lady that owned it was spunky, awesome, and just radiated positivity. I LOVED her. She was about 60-something and had hot pink streaks throughout her blonde hair and wore tons of leopard print. Anyway, I found this sign in her store and bought it. Anyone who knows what I've been through in the last 2 years knows why I bought it...and plus, I have loved Audrey Hepburn since I was 10.

A beach pass that is good for an entire year. Um, yes please! This means we can go back at Thanksgiving, no??

Stopping to have a picture and walk-through of the giant shark is a must when visiting. In this case, he has a chunk of the beastie brothers in his teeth.



"Hey moooooom! We're in a shark's butt!! Cool, huh?!"

The sweetest night swimmer's face you'll ever see!

Disco Stu is a sand sculpture.
No comments:
Post a Comment