This is probably going to be a 26 parter here. I have a TON of pictures to post about our vacation to Port Aransas. We had the *best* time with some great friends of ours, The Bradens (JB, Katie, and Abbie for future reference) and it was awesome. The boys had a series of First Experiences just within the four days we were in Port Aransas. We took the Ferry across to get to PA from Aransas Pass and although he freaked out at first, Caden really enjoyed it. We all got to watch wild dolphins jumping around in the bay of Corpus Christi as well as take our first deep sea fishing trip on a fishing boat. I even loved our accommodations! We rented a four bedroom/two and 1/2 bathrooms cottage two blocks from the beach. Let me just say, this is the way to go if you're going to do the beach. We had a kitchen/dining room big enough for 10 people, a washer and dryer (which was a lifesaver), space, and the cottage was one of a few (a new community) that shared a swimming pool. It was literally 20 feet from our front door. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. Brian and I were discussing the enjoyment we got from not having a regimented schedule. We could do what we wanted, when we wanted, and the kids thrived on it. So, here ya go. These are only part of the 700+ pictures we took. Madness, I tell you. Pure madness and 100% genius, this trip!






















*Note*-On our first night, we went to the beach just to walk around with the intentions of maybe *only* getting our feet wet. If you'll notice, the kids started out dry and eventually morphed into wading into the water in full clothing thus, looking like drowned rats within 20 minutes. I was going to say something like, "Stop! Your clothes!" but, I shrugged my shoulders and thought, "Meh. It's vacation, it's the beach, and they're kids!!"
Fun-1; OCD-0
No comments:
Post a Comment