You make my heart go giddyup
You are as sweet as candy
You're my sugar dandy...
Winton's Island Candy. Katie told me about Winton's. She told me they had homemade caramel that one could only dream about. That and homemade saltwater taffy, homemade fudge, and lots of other goodies. I love it in that place. The kids loved that place even more. I followed Katie's lead and got the plain caramel (usually it comes with pecans or peanuts in it). They put it in a styrofoam container and basically told us to go to town. I can't describe that moment of euphoria nor can I pinpoint what it is exactly they put in their caramel that made it so addictive. Let's just say it must be some sort of illegal substance (or should be considered illegal) cause it was SO. GOOOOD. The boys were in awe at how many different types of candy were at their disposal. Fruit sours, 3 ft long gummy snakes, saltwater taffy, gummies of all kinds and shapes, chocolate as far as the eye could see...etc. It's a help-your-self kind of place. Um, not okay with kids. My kids wanted to help themselves to barrels full of candy. Either way, this place is definitely pure greatness. And yes, those are gummy fried eggs you see. *shivers* Gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment