Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is here!

The holiday season is here in full force! EEEEK!


*We got to build our first fire of the season the other day. We made pizza, hot chocolate, and watched Rudolph as a family. I love these seemingly perfect times. No stress.


*I'm almost done with my Fall 2011 classes. I will be forever glad. These two classes were a whippin'.

*We are pretty much done with our Christmas shopping for the boys. Super yay!


*Caden had his Christmas program at school last night. It's totally a "mom" thing because I find it adorable. Well, my child singing with his friends is adorable. Sitting elbow to elbow with other parents who are snapping pictures and taking video...not so much. I kinda felt badly for the kids because who wouldn't freak out at the sight of 30+ people holding cameras with lenses the size of Hulk's fist? My kid froze a bit, but soon got into singing. He didn't dance or do a whole lot of the movements because, well, he IS his father's child. Cade will dance around the house, in public when he thinks no one is looking, and in the car. But ask him to do choreographed movements in a room full of adults standing in the front row of the stage? NO, MA'AM!
It was precious just the same. Best moment of the evening? Dropping Caden off in the room to warm up and watching all of his friends swarm to him screeching, "Caden! Caden Hoover! We've missed you! Yay you're here too!!"
Super thankful my mom, mother-in-law, and father-in-law were able to make it to see his performance. A super-awe-moment: Ethan ran up to Caden, hugged him, and told him he was proud of the great job he did singing.









No comments:

Post a Comment