2. Dance a solo in a recital to something Michael Jackson-y
3. Protest SOMETHING
4. Work on my golf swing and get so good at it people get scared to play against me
5. Sing in public- preferably Bette Davis Eyes
6. Become a regular at Pete's Dueling Pianos
7. Complete 35 random acts of kindness
8. Negotiate the price on our next house by myself- I already negotiated the price/deal on my current ride on my own (Brian was sitting next to me and let me handle all the details) and I felt empowered and I do believe I scared the salesman. I'm gonna use this power for good...and a little evil.
9. Vacation in another country for more than a week. (Planning this now for my post-graduation party)
10. Sew and sew a lot
11. Take a cake decorating class from a real-live professional. Not the Michael's/Wilton people either.
12. Take art classes with my boys
I have more. This seems like a bucket list, but it's not. It's not because I want to do these things soon before my boys get any older and too busy for me. And, I want to do these things while I'm still young enough to be coherent while completing them. Holla.
No comments:
Post a Comment