
This is his "I'm super excited to be here" face...Just kidding. It's his, "Can't wait til my nachos and cotton candy get here!!" face.
Ok, funny story behind Ethan's impression here. During the game, they always play a recorded PSA by the players to the crowd to watch for pucks and sticks that might fly into the crowd. Well, one of the Stars has quite a few missing teeth. He said, "Watch out or you'll end up looking like me." Ethan yells out, "But what if I already DO look like you?! See!!!!!" -And then he smiled proudly to show off his gappy mouth.
Caden, "Look mama! I can take a picture of me playing like I can pinch this lady's head!"
Yes, he took this picture himself.

A family member gifted us with primo tix to the Stars game (Stars vs. Fliers) the other day. Platinum parking, seating, and lots of cool things. I think we were completely spoiled by how awesome Platinum seating truly is. Ethan and Brian were glued to their seats while I took the opportunity to teach Cade how to trash talk the other team. (Clear off the mantle because I'm putting my Mother of the Year trophy right front and center!)
Did you know in Platinum you can text your food/drink orders and they'll bring it to you? Heck yeahs! Sadly, the Stars lost. Lost real bad, yo.
It was super fun, nonetheless.
A family member gifted us with primo tix to the Stars game (Stars vs. Fliers) the other day. Platinum parking, seating, and lots of cool things. I think we were completely spoiled by how awesome Platinum seating truly is. Ethan and Brian were glued to their seats while I took the opportunity to teach Cade how to trash talk the other team. (Clear off the mantle because I'm putting my Mother of the Year trophy right front and center!)
Did you know in Platinum you can text your food/drink orders and they'll bring it to you? Heck yeahs! Sadly, the Stars lost. Lost real bad, yo.
It was super fun, nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment