Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find the delightful creature of a boy.My sweet baby Caden,
You are the other 1/2 of our hearts, dear boy. Your precious face was very much prayed for, wanted, and desired. You see, you don't know this, but you are a true gift from God. Daddy and I cannot believe how much you have grown. You can count to 100, know your ABC's, can remember the lyrics and sing lots of songs, read lots of books, dance all over the place, and you try to keep up with your big brother. You are my snuggler, my running buddy, my sweet baby. You dance to the beat of your own drum while wearing your "blanket hair" and eating a handful of dry cereal. You enjoy music...a lot and don't really care what genre it comes from. You wear capes and jump from couch-to-couch-to-coffee-table because you want to be Batman. You're my sensitive soul who does love to torment your older brother, but in the same breath, loves to cuddle with him too. You are a pleasure to take out shopping, dining, or anywhere else because you (and your brother) are so well behaved. It makes me beam with pride when strangers stop by and compliment Daddy and me on your behavior.
You are a very picky eater and I hope that changes because with your adventuresome behavior, I think you'd really enjoy eating a variety of other things besides breakfast foods, spaghetti, and organic milk.
I look at pictures of you seconds after you were born and I realize that I definitely cherished every moment, however, I wish I could keep that time in a bottle to hold onto those moments even longer. You are precious and precocious, sweet and cheeky, rough and tumble, and 100% boy. We love you sweet baby. Our prayer for you is this:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for our gift, Caden. Lord, you watched us pray for him and over him. Please keep his feet light, his heart pure, and his hands nimble enough to do Your works and strong enough to keep him climbing to reach his full potential. Thank you, Lord, for that sweet smile, infectious giggle, and those twinkling eyes full of mischief. Lord, please continue to guide and protect him. Keep Your hand on him and bless him all the days of his life. In Your Name, Amen.
Happy 4th Birthday!
;) We love you, Cupcaken.
No comments:
Post a Comment