Sunday, May 30, 2010

Favorite!


If you are the mother to a boy or boys, you have to get this book. To me, it describes everything little boys are and so much more.


Ok, Boogie wipes are amazeballs! No more squirting saline up the nose whilst holding them in a half nelson. Plus, not gonna lie, they smell sooo good. Love the grape ones!


I know this is for the diaper pail but I love the way it smells when I spray the upholstery in the cars and carseats. It's kind of a toss-up between this and Mrs. Meyer's brand products.




Haha! Mamarazzi (def.)
Mothers who constantly follow their children around with several cameras and video taking equipment, snapping photos at each turn and documenting each milestone or event with at least two dozen photos and a video. 2. Groups of aforementioned mothers

1. You can’t even get close to the swings because of all the mamarazzi.
2. I can’t believe how many photos I took of baby Madison on the slide! I’m such a mamarazzi!
3. What's with all the mamarazzi? It's just a bloody hair cut.


A) I'm not a "Mamarazzi" and B)I don't think I could stand to lug a camera everywhere we go. But, I have fallen in lust with the Nikon. Love it...and no, I won't be using it to snap 200+ pictures of every step they take.


Heh! Cake Balls. These are like manna from heaven. The upside? They aren't as messy as cupcakes. The downside? They are still chock full of fat and since they're so small, you wanna eat like four trillion of them. I made some for Brian to take to work and his co-workers loved them. I will tell you it is a LOT of work. So, I found a place to buy them already made. The Cake Ball Company in Dallas is the bomb!

1 comment:

  1. Toby LOVES your cake balls he still raves about them... just the other day we were talking and he was like man those cake balls are delicious I wish she would make those all the time! You are pro! and that PW mac and cheese was to die for! Oh girl no you diant!

    ReplyDelete