
This is one of the cutest backpacks I've ever seen. Caden loves Yo Gabba Gabba so, this is his gift from "HoHo Claus"- I cannot wait to see his face when he sees it. Mad props to any show that features Jack Black in an orange unitard dancing around.

Taro Gomi is the bomb! These books have been started but you get to finish the illustrations. I can tell you that I've done something similar with my students and they love it, even at 10 years old. These make excellent travel books especially if you're flying.

I found these on Etsy. Etsy and I have a tumultuous relationship. I love shopping from Etsy but I also can get into a lot of trouble doing so. I find a TON of stuff for the kids, the house, and me in one place. It's like being able to go to Canton in your underwear and without having to worry about the motocart people running you over. This is a sidewalk paint set. These make great party favors OR end of the year gifts for students. I'm ordering these for my students this year. I'd like some for myself.

How cool is this? This woman on Etsy or "El Diablo" as I like to call it, made these number crayons from recycled crayons.

Williams-Sonoma has this lunch set. It comes with sandwich cutters and a retro tin lunchbox. I want it. Brian wants it. Ethan wants it. You know YOU want it.

It's a placemat that your kids can decorate to make their own masterpiece. I totally want this!!

Food Face. Kids use their food to complete the face. They have one for boys and another for girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment