Saturday, October 9, 2010

Caden

I had to blog about Cade and all his wonderous achievements. Haha! No, really. He's been growing and maturing like crazy. School has been a HUGE blessing and has assisted him a great deal in his development. He knows his letters, numbers through 10, comes home and sings a multitude of songs, is attempting to tie his own shoe now, and is doing amazing things socially. I'm so proud of him especially since his school career did not start without a hitch. He had a hard time adjusting to going from an in-home-care sitter to preschool at first. Now? No crying and he has become so independent.



The other day, he found his candy corn socks we bought last Halloween. He loves wearing them to bed. I had completely forgotten that he has never actually eaten candy corn. (Whaaaaaat?!) So, I bought a bag and he loved them! I mean, go-all-out-in-a-sugar-high-run-around-the-room-screaming-for-joy LOVED THEM!! So, I walk into the kitchen the other day and I see this:


Apparently, I left them out on the table and he decided that he needed a Caden-made snack. Yeah. I'm not really sure how many he ate before I caught him. Yes, I ran and got the camera before I stopped him. It's one of those captured moments that I could not miss documenting.
He's a mess but he's my mess and I love every bit of him. I'm having a bit of a hard time coming to the realization that he is going to be three soon. What's even harder is the fact he no longer has baby fine hair but now, it's thick, straight, little boy hair. Boo for growing up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree "Boo for growing up" it all happens way to fast but what a sweet blessing he is and so beautiful with a bright smile.

    You know you're doomed now he's discovered how yummy good candy corn is, you'll be at CCA (Candy Corn Anonymous) before you know it if he's already sneaking a few behind your back HAHA

    ReplyDelete