Sunday, October 24, 2010

Build-A-Bear



Caden was invited to a friend's birthday party at Build-A-Bear. He has never been although he has been gifted with one or two prior to today. I was so excited for him. He had so much fun!!! He picked out a bunny that he affectionately named "BuuunBun". Also, major props and high fives to the worker manning the fluff 'n stuff machine. She let Cade and his little friends push the pedal to operate how much stuffing went into their animals. The giggling from the kids was contagious. I have also decided that it takes a special person to work at Build-A-Bear and I am not that person. Heh.
Afterwards, we walked across the park and went to grab some dessert with our friends. Giggly kids+ toys+ sugar overload makes for some verry exhausted parents. Caden really enjoyed himself though. And as of now, he is curled up in the overstuffed chair in his room, with BuuunBun next to him in that place between exhaustion and a sleep-induced coma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment