Monday, July 26, 2010

Who's Who??

My kids, at this point, only somewhat resemble each other. Ethan has an olive complexion, deep dark eyes, wavy brown hair complete with a widow's peak (which he hates and at some point has attempted to cut it off), and looks a lot like me. Caden, on the other hand, is blonde, light brown eyes, chubby cheeks, and resembles his dad in so many ways.
****Sidenote- I actually had a woman, who was cutting Caden's hair at the time, ask me if he and Ethan had the same dad. I just answered with a short, "Yes." But really what I wanted to do is pick my mouth up off of the floor and ask, "Did you really just ask me that?" It's kinda funny now but at the time, I thought it was pretty danged brazen of her to even ask.****
They didn't start out this way though. I look back at pictures and I honestly, at times, have to look at the date they were taken to decipher who exactly I'm looking at. Go ahead, judge me in your head...I'll wait.
So, my question is, look at the following. Can you tell who is who?






1 comment:

  1. The first and third are Caden the second and fourth are ethan. Caden and Ethan looked remarkably alike as babies but Caken was a little chubbier because of his stout football player build :-) Ethan is a long lean string bean. Don't be sad there are three of us and we don't look alike similar but not alike.

    ReplyDelete