
1. Nike Free Run +2- the LIGHTEST running shoes I have ever owned! Love them!!
2. La Duni Latin Kitchen- the one in Highland Park is the best. It's small and would be a great date place. The Viennese Iced Chocolate Milk is the bomb. It's all good though. There are other locations (North Park is one), but this one was my favorite.
3. Kids' Sanuk Flip Flops with yoga mat footbed. I love Sanuk products. These have been great for the boys' feet. I want a pair for myself now.
4. Large Utility Tote from 31- Love. I use this to separate the boys' things in the car while we're traveling.
5. Chevron print personalized iPad cover from KariOn Designs on Etsy.com- I know the seller personally and will tell you (as will she) that she strives for perfection. She has everything from iPad covers, phone covers, and Kindle covers. I believe she is venturing into jewelry here soon, as well. Simply gorgeous! One of my favorite things.
I'm going to create one of these collages of stuff I hate. Stay tuned... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment