Monday, August 16, 2010

Quick Update!

It's been a little while since I've updated. I'm back to work (started today!) and we are trying to feel our way through the schedule. I'm gonna make this a quick one.
Ethan:
*has a new loose tooth- found that out at Chipotle (don't ask how)
*will start first grade in a week! How do I have an-almost-7-years-old kid already?
*has become obsessed with Netflix and streaming old episodes of Man vs. Wild and Dirty Jobs via the Wii. He also has become verrrry familiar with the queue and can access it and find what he wants. This leads to him moving some of his preferences to the top of the list.
*is an amazing and protective big brother

Caden:
*started back to preschool and the transition was surprisingly smooth
*surprised us by being able to identify his right foot from his left. He can even point to our right and left feet. Amazing!
*is learning about Caddifornya (California) at school. Maybe a possible trip soon???
*sings "We Will Rock You" but only the following verse: "...mud on your face, big disdrace...(silence)CAN all over the place...We Will, We Will ROT YOU!"


Love my squeeze-y boys. I thought making the transition back to work/school would be hard. It's not but only because the Giggle Brothers are thriving in their respective environments. We are all making it and that takes quite a bit of pressure off of Brian and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment