Monday, August 23, 2010

The First Day of First Grade



"You may feel like a voice in the wilderness, but it is your voice we are waiting to hear…you are the determining factor."
-Neale Donald Walsh




What you do when it's 7:00 a.m. and your mom is a teacher who has to get to school before everyone else.


Ethan and his first grade teacher, Mrs. Foster


Putting things away in his very first locker.



Ethan Cole Hoover, First Grader at Last!



Yeah, yeah, yeah...it's the first day of first grade. I get that someone without kids or with really small kids may not understand. That's ok because it's MY baby's first day of first grade. Wow. I have a first grader. I have a first grader, I have a first grader... Still, no matter how many times that rolls around in my head, I still can't wrap my mind around it. This tiny being has turned into a long-legged, brainy, science-loving, first grader. And, I love him. More than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment